There is any number of events that can cause water damage and flooding of your home.
- Kitchen water pipe breaks
- Bathroom water pipe breaks
- Water intrusion caused by storms and flooding
- Leaks from air conditioner units in the attic
- Water heater burst
- Broken refrigerator water line
- Wall pipe failer
- Large quantities of clean water, gray water, and/or black water where it isn't supposed to be
Should you experience any water damage in your home, it is critical that you call us as soon as possible. The longer your home has standing water, the greater the damage will be, and longer the restoration process will take.
What We Do For You
- We offer 24/7 emergency services.
- We dry out your home as quickly as possible.
- We remove all wet and damaged items, and preparing the home for reconstruction.
- If the damage is so extensive that you cannot live in your home, we assist you in finding a safe, dry place to live by utilizing our 3rd party housing vendors.
We remove all the damaged and wet materials from the home. This minimizes the damage that requires restoration, prevents microbial growth, and allows the home to dry faster. Large, advanced commercial equipment is used to dry the home quickly. The drying process is closely monitored as required by your insurance carrier. Daily monitoring logs are kept for each piece of equipment, and the structure is monitored daily to insure the property is drying at a sufficient rate. This data is turned into the insurance carrier with your file for their records.
We prepare the house completely and make it ready for the reconstruction of the interior. We do all the cleaning, providing a clean slate for the reconstruction crew.